Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Okay, I'm back...

...again, yes.

...

...yeah, I know I've been gone awhile....

...

...WHAT, like you've been hanging around waiting for me to post something on this stupid blog or...

...

You have??

...

...oh.

...

(long, awkward silence)

...Uhhh...listen, I know this has been tough on both of us and I don't mean to be ungrateful and ignore you for so long but...geez, there's no real easy way to say this, but...I'm sorry, okay? And I'll do my best to be more aware of your needs from now on. I promise. Okay?

...

Okay?? Come on, I apologized!!

...

Are we cool? Are we?

(deep, relieved sigh)

GOOD!

Now, I've had a very busy few months since my last post, first and foremost among those moments being when I got a new computer - faster processor and more GB and all, perfect for making more little movies (so yes, Second Street Productions will be up and running in awhile!) and also I got a whole load of new movies - meaning, yes: I will be updating my wants and highlighting ones that I now have. Yay! And yes, I'll be writing more reviews, posting more vids and so on, so it's not like I'll be ignoring the reasons you come and see me.

Now, just for old times sake, have a music video.



And I'll see ya around!

Dope out.

...ahh, it feels good to type that again.

-TGWD

No comments:

Post a Comment