Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Sunday, February 27, 2011

That's It! I've Had It! Time To OPERATE!

Kids, you're looking at one seriously ticked-off Dope.

I post, I put up interesting content, I go out of my way to make this site pleasing to the eye, mind, ear, nose and throat and I STILL HAVE only 70 followers???!

(actually I have 71, but I'll get to that)

As soon as I woke up this morning, I went in here and started getting rid of all of the blogs THAT DO NOT FOLLOW ME. I have had it following people that don't even take the time and effort it would take to push that little "FOLLOW" button over there and keep up with what it is I have to say. I'm an interesting guy, I have interesting things to say, I watch interesting movies and I even draw things interestingly. Seriously!

Like I said, I have 70 (seventy) followers listed on the blog, which would actually number to 71 (seventy-ONE), save for the fact that one follower insists on employing for his avatar the sight of two men engaging in an act that...well...let's just say it wouldn't be appropriate for this blog even it was a man and woman doing it. Guy; you know who you are - if you want to be shown as a follower, PLEASE do me a favor and change the avatar to something that can be shown on a semi-family-friendly blog like this, okay? Do that for me?

I listed this under "Rant", naturally, because that is what I list things under that I do at the spur of the moment without giving it a second thought. This is a special blog to me and I even go out of my way to follow you if you have a good blog. That makes sense to me, doesn't it to you???

Of course I'm going to be keeping the blogs on here that kindly reciprocate and do me the respect of following me because I follow them. Besides, they're good people. Anyway, those of you who just like collecting followers without even keeping tabs on those who follow you o begin with - what goes around comes around.

Now, I have a lot of un-following to do now, so if you'll excuse me...

Dope out.

- TGWD

No comments:

Post a Comment