Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Monday, February 28, 2011

NEW MUSIC VIDEO: "Born This Way," by Lady Gaga

Speaking of getting used to . . .

Heard this song a few times, and though I am an avid listener of Gaga's this song had to grow on me. It's a nice song, and it's not outrageous (thank God. I'm done with the outrageous. It's not different anymore, it's expected. Which is not better than a surprise, if you ask me), but still. It sounds like old school Madonna and a tiny pinch of TLC's "Waterfalls," in that one area of the verse. No? You don't agree?

Eh. Who currs?! Here's what you came for!





Now, if there is anything I love about a person is their imagination. You can tell if a person is creative or not due to what they create based on what they imagine. Gaga? Her imagination is a trip. And I like that. Which is why I like the video. There was a story. And I love a good story.

This was a win. Go ahead, Gaga.

----------

TIDBIT: Watch in 720 HD. It's just so much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment