Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Monday, February 28, 2011

SMS


"Xpress urself to sum1 who cares for u,
Not to sum1 who needs u,
bcoz
Care means personal commitment &
Need means personal requirement!

"Being frank is always better dan being falsely sweet
b'coz
By being frank in life,
we may get lot of true enemies but surely not untrue frnds.

When yu truely care 4 someone, their mistakes never change our feelings becoz it is The Mind That Gets Angry Bt the Heart Still Cares-!!:)
The most beautiful sound in the world is your own Heart Beat.
 It assures u that u are alive even when the whole world leaves you for dead!!
Nevr b woried if sum1 doesn't like u for the way U R
Becoz there is always sum1 else who likes u evn more for the same nature..
" Success is a Vehicle Which Moves on a Wheel Called
"Hard Work". But the Journey is Impossible Without Fuel Called
"Self Confidence"
 Only Few Loving Hearts Can identify Sum Littl Lies in 
Ur Smile & Sum More Truth in Ur Tears;
Never Miss Dose People in life..de r truly Urs...
If Everything is going according to ur wish then u r Lucky.
If it is Not going, then u r too Lucky.
bcoz it is going according to God's wish
I like my name when u call it.
I like my eys when u look at me.
I like my heart when u sty in it.
I love my life when frnd like u is part of it.
Tip for lifetime :
Always ,
Try to pretend to yourself that you are happy . .
slowly it becomes your habit & finally it becomes ur nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment