Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Saturday, November 14, 2009

"My White Boyfriend Judges My Natural Hair."



Awww, this girl is so adorable. And oblivious.

If it were me, since I am a natural, I would first let him know upfront that if there is a problem that he has with my hair, he doesn't need to be around it. Meaning, he is free to go find a girl with hair like Middle Easterns. If he says fine, but after a good month into the relae, he says something smart about it, it's a no go. Done. You're out of here.

If a man cannot accept the natural you, then he can't accept you at all. In any way, shape or form. We shouldn't mold ourselves into something for someone else. That makes us their product. NUH UH!

"My hair may not blow in the wind, but it'll sure blow your mind."
-Cee Frizzle

No comments:

Post a Comment