Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Friday, February 6, 2009

Hello and Nuh-Oh, Kitty


I am a make-up addict. Don't ask me why. I feel that my face is my canvas and the make-up is my art supplies. And that I'm about to create a masterpiece. I subscribe to M.A.C. and Sephora, and yes I get those point things that give me discounts on certain products . . . I'm a follower on BellaSugar's blog as well as Afrobella and Fuchsia, and I sit for hours on end looking up make-up tutorials on YouTube. Laugh at me and I'm coming to your house. So on the subject, let's talk about the new Hello Kitty make-up line that M.A.C. is coming out with. You gotta know something. With Hello Kitty, the possibilities are endless! They have everything you could ever want! necklaces, lamps, TOASTER OVENS! I mean, gosh darnit! So, it was only a matter of time till they will come out with a make-up line. I'm actually surprised they didn't come out with one sooner. But, hell, its here now. And yes, I am excited! Though I have never really been a fan of Hello Kitty, because, guys. Chick has no mouth! IDK how she eats, but lemme stop degrading the imaginations that created the popular Hello Kitty and Santario. Cuz I love Coco heh heh! I still do think that Hello Kitty has become one of the most popular brands amongst young girls and even older women. Their stuff are cute. Q-UTE! I've never purchased their products before, but Hello Kitty will find me! Yerps, buying their make-up products! They're selling brushes, lipsticks, eyeshadow palettes, make-up bags, glosses . . . what did I tell you? The possibilites are endless! But . . . lets move on. Remember how I started this post out with make-up? Its sort of ending with fashion. So lemme explain with PICTURES! You know you love it! ince Hello Kitty is famous amongst many, would you really be surprised if celebs showed up to the opening of its make-up line? Hell, no you shouldn't! You had many people there. But the two people that stood out to me with their attire was Solange and Teyana Taylor. Solange stood out, but with an outfit I lurvveeee! A beautiful yellow-and-black skirt with amazing shoes to match! Like, con flabbit, man! Stunning! See, this is why I love Solange. She has this fashionable energy that seriously takes its course on its own, but with her guidance of course. Though that one outfit with those hideous toy-poodle shoes . . . oi ve. But aside from that, she is my style icon. Her, Rihanna, the Olsen Twins, Taraji P. Henson, Katy Perry . . . lemme stop. Fashion meltdown. Now, over to the hideousness. Teyana stood out, all right. Yessir, in a weird outfit. One that does not show off her beauty. Her hair looked deranged. That girl has beautiful locks. and this is what she does? I can't stand it when girls have beautiful hair and they mess it up to look "DIFFERENT." IDK if Teyana did this to look different or if she really just wanted to do something with her hair, but the outcome, sweetie is not working. Go back to the full crazy black beauty that was planted on your head. I admired that, and I'm sure many others did, too. And WTF is up with the outfit. No, seriously. SE-RI-OUS-LY. Why? huh? Why? I have no words! Like . . . ugh . . . IDK. I'm at a lost for words. Poor Hello Kitty. She's suppose to have people representing adorable beauty. And then you have . . . Teyana. I don't hate her, but this outfit really disappointed me, man.

No comments:

Post a Comment