Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Faked Movie Posters...By ME!

Anyone out there ever go to Something Awful?

Every Friday, they'll have their "Photoshop Phriday", where a few of their more imaginative members will take pictures, manipulate them and change them into a more comedically-pleasing aesthetic. The ones they do for movie posters are, admittedly, my favorite.

I thought one day that it would be fun to join the Something Awful community so I could submit some of my own creations and show off just what a great sense of humor I have. Then I tried joining....

Do you know there's some websites that make you PAY for the privilege of joining their community?

To hell with that.

Frustrated, I decided that was not the way to go. Then, I realized: Hey, waitaminit - I have a Flickr account...and a blog!

And so, without any further ado: here are TheGreatWhiteDope's own funny poster thingy dealies!







...There. Humor. Ha ha. For FREE.

In your face, Something Awful!

(it always feels good to flaunt disrespect to a faceless Internet entity.)

Dope out.

-TGWD

No comments:

Post a Comment