Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Mr. fantasy got me the book wetlands by charlotte roche for VD (even though we didn't really celebrate it). i don't know if this book has blown up yet stateside or if it's just a european thing at the moment but it's getting a lot of press for being disgustingly honest about the female body.

The main character, Helen, is laid up in the hospital after a shaving incident and recalls stories of past sexual experiences and contemplates her own body, much to the discomfort of the reader. I'm having an easy time reading it (i mean that i've read like 150 pages in one day which is a lot for me because i get distracted easily) but i've almost gagged 3 times. and i do not have a weak constitution. even though i like being inappropes and like this style of writing, i don't really know that it's some feminist piece of literature like people are making it out to be. i'd say so far 60% of the gross stuff is just being foul for the sake of getting a reaction and not necessarily rethinking social taboos (aka period sex). i still think you should read it though.

here is a little sample for you:
" When I jerk somebody off, i always make sure that some cum gets on my hand. I run my fingers through it and let it dry under my long nails. That way, later in the day, i can reminice about my good fuck partner by biting my nails and getting bits of the hardened cum to play with in my mouth; i chew on it and, after tasting it and letting it slowly dissolve, I swallow it. It's an invention i'm very proud of: the memorable-sex bonbon."

No comments:

Post a Comment