Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Friday, August 22, 2008

Polysics?

Reading the title for this post, you may think I've discovered a new plastic extruding plant or even an ISO 9001 certified tech corp.

But actually, Polysics is a band from Japan that specializes in...well, it's kind of hard to explain. But having just recently discovered them, I find myself enamored by their style. For the uninitiated, think of it as a throwback to early '80s punk/New Wave.

And what kind of host would I be without giving you a few examples?

Here's some select vids, starting with one I posted a few posts back; their cover of Styx's "Mr. Roboto"...



Now, on to the more unusual fare:

"I My Me Mine"...



"Electric Surfing Go Go"...



"Pretty Good"...



"Baby Bias"...



and my new favorite song, "Catch on Everywhere" (which it should, actually.)



Like it?

Dope out.

-TGWD

No comments:

Post a Comment