Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Okay, NOW I'm Pissed Off.

There I was, sitting at home, watching "America's Got Talent" for lack of anything better to do, and then I saw...IT.

The thing that absolutely set me off.

That made me absolutely livid.

That made me totally incapable of seeing the gray area in the situation.

First off, there is NO gray area in this particular instance - just an insolent desire to satisfy a studio's greed.

As you may have guessed from the last sentence, yes: it was a movie trailer that I saw. But not just for any movie, mind you. This was for a movie coming soon to your local theater...that simply SHOULD NOT BE. I could see something like this being sent directly to DVD or, better yet, shown exclusively on one of the basic cable channels, then sent to DVD. But not to the theaters.

This movie doesn't deserve to be seen on a screen any bigger than your TV screen. Color film is wasted on such an enterprise. This the absolute worst excuse for a...

What? Oh, right; you still have no idea what trailer I'm talking about, do you?

Sorry. Here we go - I couldn't find the exact commercial I saw tonight, but this is the trailer for the same movie.

Here it is, and I hold no responsibility for seizures, dizziness, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea and your teeth hurting from the cloying over-cuteness of the damned thing.



This is it, kids: the second circle of hell. Dare you wish for a sequel, then I abandon all hope for your soul. And so should you.

Dope out.

-TGWD

No comments:

Post a Comment