Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

le samourai

I recently came across an article about the french new wave/neo-noir film by jean-pierre melville that basically is a "how to dress like a 1960s lone assassain" which is pretty sweet, but I remembered how much I loveddd the movie when I saw it a couple years ago.

I am lazy and don't feel like typing it, but definitely netflix it and read the wikipedia and I am sure you will enjoy it as much as I did.


plus I heart this movie times 10 b/c it has an IRC (interracial couple), which is my favorite. oh wait, actually I love gay IRCs more. also b/c it has 60s clothing, which I think is beautiful and classy. plus, for an action film, it really only has about 3 or 4 "action" scenes. it is quiet, in a good way. but still v. anticipating. plus, how can you not love anything from the 60s that incorporated samurai thinking/spartan living?




No comments:

Post a Comment