Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

CHUPACABRA!

Everyone can relax; or everyone in Texas can relax, at least. It would appear that there is now intangible proof that the dreaded Chupacabra, that dreaded demon from Mexican folklore, exists.

Oh yeah.

It's true.

He's right there on tape, even.

Yep.

Here, non-Chupacabra-believer, read the story and look at this exclusive video straight from the Scientific American website and CNN for yourself.

See? You see that?!! I mean, look at the thing:















Now, if that there ain't no Chupacabra, I'll eat my hat...that is, if I were wearing one.

...course, it looks a lot different than the ones I'M used to seeing. You know, in movies and stuff.

I mean, if you had your chance to be scared, would you fear the little scampering dog thing up there or this:












Yeah, me too.

After all, which one looks more like a goat sucker to you?

Hey; don't get mad at me - go and translate "chupacabra" for yourself. Gringo.

Dope out.

-TGWD

No comments:

Post a Comment