Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Post #300?!!!

Yep. It is.

And before I start on the body of this post, an update from my last post.

I was (and to some point, still am) extremely depressed about the path my life had taken me to. But shortly after making that post, I received a lengthy e-mail from Andrew (his blog is on the side, there...), who basically gave me a pep talk/reality check as to what I need to do in order to make things better. And I believe, more or less, he's right. Andrew, if you happen to be reading this, let me tell you here in front of everybody that you are one of the best friends I've ever had. Thanks for being there for me, man.

NOW, as for my 300th post:

Well, the obvious thing would be to make mention of the movie 300. Thing is, I've never seen the movie nor have I read the comi...uh, graphic novel it was based on.

I have watched "The Simpsons", though, so:



Happy 300 to me!

Dope out.

P.S. - I am feeling better now, more positive. Thanks again.

P.P.S. - And yes: I'm still working on that podcast deal. Stay tuned....

-TGWD

No comments:

Post a Comment