Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Friday, November 23, 2007

As usual, I'm depressed...

Why?

* Bills out the wazoo
*My wife has to get a job now so we can even make ends meet
* We're this close to foreclosure
* I doubt we even have enough money to have a good Christmas for the kids
* The boss at my new job is an even bigger lout than the boss at my old job.
* Couldn't even go out this Black Friday and do any shopping for myself, let alone anybody else

Christmas spirit? Never heard of it.

I didn't even enjoy Thanksgiving this year; we couldn't even afford to go out and visit relatives this year, nor could they afford to come and have turkey with us. And what's worse - it's cold now. I HATE THE COLD.

It's just been a crappy last part of the year all around.

I'm so depressed, I don't even have a video link this time around. I just wanted to vent to people who have no way to make me feel any better.

There.

You can go on now.

Dope out.

-TGWD

P.S. - Don't worry; I'll get over this by next posting.

No comments:

Post a Comment