Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Sunday, September 26, 2010

prince mahesh twitter page

Mahesh Babu (urstrulyMahesh) on Twitter

urstrulyMahesh

Following
  1. Stunning response for piliche as well:):)d stage is all set for khaaleja...
  2. The full song of piliche will be available in d sony link n radio stations from 4 today evening:)
  3. Arriving OCT 7th...confirmed yet again..OCT 7th...all tv channels again confirming OCT 7th:):)
  4. Khaaleja will change everything:):)from now on october will b my month:)
  5. Apparently d month of october hasn't worked 4my earlier films..so they say....
  6. this is d right link guys:)enjoy:)
  7. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIxd1aruuhUhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIxd1aruuhU
  8. like all of you out there even i am WAITING for khaaleja to rock the theatres....
  9. very rarely songs like these become instant chart busters...d entire team is jumping with joy:)its an outstanding sign.
  10. this was d message sent to me by sony guys:) i knew this one would rock....
  11. the response 2 sada siva has been tremendous.so v feel that it wud b better if v upload d 2nd audio sampler 2morrow mornin.:)
  12. the second song "piliche" will be officially released around 5ish today too:)
  13. audio update:)d full song of sada siva will be officially released by 1.30 .at d sony link and radio channels.enjoy..
  14. @POKIRI2 oct7 oct7 oct7....n yes oct7.
  15. Having said that,this song was conceptualised by trivikram..hats off 2 d guy:):)
  16. According 2me 'sada siva' is d best song mani's composed in my career:)jus luv it..
  17. Enjoy guys.......hope ul like it even more this time.....real is always good:)
  18. Http://www.Facebook.com/pages/Sony-music-south/138529366173057.
  19. Oops...missed a couple of dots....the official link for the audio teasers is......
  20. Thank you all n thanks again Mani for giving me another super hit album:)
  1. The only comforting factor was that the response has been mind-blowing:):)
  2. Was a bit upset initially when d songs were out unofficially ..with d sound quality being so poor...
  3. Sure many of u have heard it already:)listening 2am original always makes d difference...
  4. the film"s slated for a oct 7th release:)will try n post some audio teasers soon...
  5. Have sum news finally 4 u guys:):)hada word with r producer c kalyan,n from d looks of it d audio will b out on27th sept:)
  6. My apologies for not being in touch...was a bit caught up in my world...
  7. Wishing everyone a happy Ganesh Chaturthi n a very happy Eid:):)
  8. It touches me deeply 2 b loved the way I am:):)one of d blessings of being a star:)
  9. I say this again ...2know that all those people were my fans n waitin in d rain only 2get a glimpse of me, was overwhelming:):)
  10. There were just2 many people n less security ..that's all...nothing more to it...
  11. Lots of confusion regardin my haleem visit..Please guys,nobody attacked me.....
  12. Having said all that deep down I'm really touched that all those people there were waiting to see me n shower their luv on me..
  13. Has been a long day..n a little disturbing one at that:(hopin 4 a fantastic tomorrow:)send me ur luv guys...
  14. Yes,yes..was literally manhandled by d mob in 1 of d places...quite scary if u ask me..
  15. finished my haleem visits for thumbsup.managed 2get back home in 1 piece..
  16. Will announce d audio release date in a couple of days...please bear with me guys....
  17. Hearin d master mix of khaaleja audio...d songs r rockin:):)thanks 1nce again mani:):)
  18. Really impressed with his clarity...d script is rocking...will start workin on it by d end of d month:):)
  19. Met seenu vytla at d shoot 2day.d man's on a mission guys:):).won't settle 4 anything less than a blockbuster:):)
  20. Here's wishing pawan a very happy birthday from gautam namrata n me:)he will always have r love :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment