Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Monday, September 20, 2010

It's My Birthday Today!

Whose?

Mine?

...

Oh yeah; MINE!

I'm creeping ever-closer to my expiration date, fans, and as my gift to you on this, the day of my birth, I shall not post anything whiny, self-pitying, ugly or generally uncomfortable about me or my life.

I WILL thank all of you who follow my blog (all 56 of you) and even if you don't post so, I know in your hearts of hearts you wish me all the best, hope I get what I want, believe my cake will be the grandest of all, and so on.

Thank you; the fact that everybody out there follows my blog is a gift in and of itself.

And now I guess someone should sing a song, huh?



Aww...thanks, Norma.

(I can call her Norma.)

Dope out.

- TGWD

No comments:

Post a Comment