Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Monday, September 20, 2010

Google SMS Channels - Only4Love, great love sms



One day pages of my life will end.but if I get to read it once again,I will open it where I met you,Coz u r one of d most beautiful chapters in it



* :
7 days ago
For all the love u share,
For all d ways u care,
For all the times u are there,
u r special and beyond compare..
just wanna say take care.



* :
7 days ago
best line in a relationship
wen ur loved ones commit any mistake or hurt u
u shud hv faith tht the wrong was only In-tension & not Intention



* :
8 days ago
Psychological Fact:-
Wen a Person Cries Due 2 Hapines, d 1st Drop OF Tear Cums Frm d Right Eye
Bt Wen It Cums 1st Frm d Left Eye,Its due 2 Pain



* :
8 days ago
Aaj Tak Jo HUM TUM Se Keh Na Sake
Aaj PYAR Se IQRAAR Karte Hai
Jisse Tum ROZ Dekhte Ho AAINE Me
Ush Se HUM Be-Panah PYAR Kerte Hai.
*



* :
8 days ago
My life, My love oh so true
What would I do if I didn't have you.
I live each day thinking of you
I dream each night of only us two.
*LOvE U



* :
9 days ago
/\ + .+ .+ . +
| | _.-'-._ .+. + .+
| | ( . ) +. +.+ ""
EID MUBARAK
Apni Duwaon Me Hume Bhi Yaad Rakhna.
*



* :
9 days ago
/\
[;] ! ( *
[;] , - "" - ,
[;]....."""""""....
[;];;;;;;{__};;;;[]
===========
(* Eid Mubarak *)



* :
9 days ago
'
! *) !
:": . ' ' .
:": . ' ' .
:": .' EID '.
:": .' MUBARAK '.
:":.:"":.:"":.:"":.:"":.:"":



* :
10 days ago
Possiblity or impossiblity doesn't depend on the size of our
Goal...
but
On the size of our
Faith
Keep faith to make everything possible...




Wellcome Friends! SMS lovers can get here:- Best Shayaries, Latest Jokes, Quotes & Thoughts, Friendship msgs, & Festival Special msgs *  09706375005
* :
10 days ago
Once a Wise Man
Askd GOD
What Is D
Meaning Of Life?
God-
Life Itself Has
No Meaning In It,
Life
Is An Opportunity
To Create a Meaning..



* :
11 days ago
Life is d hardest school
as never no what level of class u r in
wat exam u wil hav next & u cant cheat bcoz nobody else wil hav d same question



* :
11 days ago
...Superb lines...
Ur presence should nt disturb anyone..!But,
Your absence must disturb atleast one..!If so,
Then you are luckiest one....



* :
11 days ago
I Say and You Listen,its a Good Friendship.
You Say and I Listen,is a Better Friendship.
But I dont Say and You Understand,is "Best Friendship".






No comments:

Post a Comment