Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

still no pants

As made perfectly clear, I pretty much despise lady gaga. I hate her dumb, attention grabbing "art," and I hate even more that she is basically our generation's madonna, not that I even like madge that much in the first place. I hate that she isn't going to disappear in a year, I hate that she started a pantsless trend, and I hate that I'm starting to lose my active hate for her and it's morphing into more of a back-of-my-mind don't-really-care-hate.

fuck it, if you can't beat 'em, be 'em for halloween. lady gaga halloween costume ideas.


Gaga for Gaga Hairbow by Imagined, $14 at Etsy.com.



Motorcycle hat (comes in a set with gloves on page two), $14.99 at Ricky’s; sunglasses, $45 at Screaming Mimi’s; sleeveless denim vest, $25 at H&M; Silence and Noise zip-up bodysuit, $14.99 at Urban Outfitters; spandex fishnet panty hose, $9.99 at Ricky’s.



Totes purse umbrella, $15 at Target; cavalier hat, $19.99 at Halloween Adventure; sunglasses, $45 at Screaming Mimi’s; black bustier, $17.80 at Forever 21; jacquard blazer, $90 at Topshop; wide three-buckle belt, $7.80 at Forever 21.



Black aviator sunglasses, $45 at Screaming Mimi’s; studded motorcycle vest, $37.80 at Forever 21; long-sleeve one-shoulder tunic, $36 at Topshop; leopard-print hip-hugger briefs, $16 at Victoria’s Secret; Susie plain stretch thigh-high boots, $39.99 at Ricky’s.

No comments:

Post a Comment