Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Sunday, October 4, 2009

A Post With A Purpose...

Hey-ya!

It seems that here, in the last few weeks, I've had a lot more to blog about, even getting in a couple of new movie reviews along the way. I guess I've been more prolific or somethin'....

The fact of the matter is that, (deep breath) it has been brought to my attention that in my post a few posts back I was still dredging up old hurt feelings from last year around my birthday. You know what about, faithful reader, so I won't go into that. The only thing that matters is that I have a lot of trouble letting things go.

Fair enough. I do have trouble with that. I always have.

And to be perfectly, brutally honest, I have no excuse for it. It would be easy enough to blame my parents like everyone else does in their own situations to explain their screwed-up psyche. But at this point in my life I have to bear up the brunt of my faults and own up to what I do and go on.

So yes, I do have trouble letting go of stupid and hurtful things I have done to others or that others have done to me. It's painful all the way around, yes, but do I learn anything from them? Do I become a better person for them? Do I accept these moments as learning opportunities and refuse to stew about them and go on? Well yes, that's the purpose of moments like these.

But...do I?

I will promise this: I will do my best to let go, to move on, to accept what I cannot change and change what I am able to. Hopefully this is the first step in making myself a better person on the outside world, one that is nicer to be around, less of a downer and just all-around a good human being.

That is my goal. I hope to God I can get there.

I will try though; that I promise.

Sorry, no movie or entertainment to write about today; part of having your own blog is writing down things you think about and affect you directly, you know. This was my thing I was thinking about.

Next time, I'll be writing about more entertaining things, I promise.

Dope out.

-TGWD

No comments:

Post a Comment