Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Halloween's A Brewing? Who are you pursuing?

HALLOWEEN IS IN TEN DAYS! IDK what I'm doing, but all I know is that I haven't dressed up for Halloween since I was thirteen, and it was bad. I was a devil. And my red dress was too tight. Kept riding up. Ew. So this year, I plan to be . . . DRUMROLL!

Rosie the Riveter


A black Rosie the Riveter! I was going to be Nefertiti since I have a guilty pleasure for anything Egyptian, but my bestie is going to be an Egyptian Queen, so two Egyptians just destroys our diversity in our minds. So I chose Rosie. I'm in search of my costume, but I know I can do my hair fine. AND . . . I've got my make-up tutorial under my belt! Check it out!





Nice, huh?! CANNOT WAIT!

What are you going to be? If you're being anything, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment