Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

into it (orthodox)

I came across this L.A.-based line called orthodox and I think I am way into it. of course a couple of the looks are played out or just aren't to my fancy, but it's near impossible for me to see a line that I am completely into every look.


here is a mini-preview:

I like the cut of the dress on the left, although I could do w/o the print. the middle look is perfect and I would wear that every day. the skirt/belt/tights on the right are supercute, but not all together, and I would completely forego the one-shoulder shirt.














I really like the dress/glove combo, but the dress is a bit boxy for me. maybe if it had just a touch more of a retro-goth look. the middle look is good again, but I probably just think that b/c I own similar pants/heels/jacket and am narcissistic, and I loveee the coat on the right w/ the ruffle dress underneath. unless the coat has ruffles, then I'm not so into it. but I do like the fade and how it doesn't look hippy-ish.














with this look being my favorite

go here for the official website

No comments:

Post a Comment