Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

225

since i am an ex-pat, people ask me a lot what i miss about america. not much. i live in london now, so there are not very many cultural differences between the two. we have indoor plumbing, you can find peanut butter in the grocery store, I watch CSI every night...the same. I guess I'm not a very patriotic person (obvs). but oh wow, do i love This American Life on NPR. I've never seen the showtime series because i don't have showtime, but i am envious of anyone who does. for the first time, in spite of my jealousy, i decided to check out the show's web page. here is a clip


debwa loves nicknames and teenage girls! i love this american life! I really think it's the best show in the entire world.
(note: if you have showtime, however, please NEVER watch the tudors. it's costume blasphemy.)

No comments:

Post a Comment