Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Thursday, February 7, 2008

happy chinese new year!

tis the year of the rat (my year!), or Wu Zi, if you're familiar with the words of our eastern sisters and brothers, like me.


this is how they're celebrating in china:
on tv


(that's ziyi zhang in case you don't recognize her from crouching tiger, hidden dragon, or the more prestigious rush hour 2)


in the streets



in museums?



According to legend, in ancient times, Buddha asked all the animals to meet him on Chinese New Year. Twelve came, and Buddha named a year after each one. He announced that the people born in each animal's year would have some of that animal's personality. Those born in rat years tend to be leaders, pioneers, and conquerors. They are charming, passionate, charismatic, practical and hardworking. wha whaaaaatttt!!!



I wish I really did celebrate chinese new years b/c then I would get mad amounts of money in those little red envelopes. fucking whiteys. always tryin to take my flava

No comments:

Post a Comment