Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Monday, February 4, 2008

Super Bowl? What is this...Super Bowl??

Anyone who knows me knows one simple fact about me that I am not above making known loud and clear:

I HATE FOOTBALL.

Watching a bunch of overpaid, steroid-chugging lunkheads wearing a bunch of padding try to kill each other as one of them tries to run a few yards with a porcine ball in their grip makes as much sense as watching a bunch of overpaid, overly-tall lunkheads wearing shorts try to out-jump each other as one of them dribbles a ball and throw it into a small net.

Yeah, I have issues with basketball, too.

Anyway, there was supposed to be this game of some kind or other this past Sunday that was some sorta big deal or other...whoopie. I could care less; football just isn't it for me. Sorry.

But you know what part I do like about this big deal televized whatever game?

...

Give up?

...

The commercials.

Here, folks, is the best commercial from last night's game...thingy. And probably the best commercial ever.



I hope whoever came up with this ad got all the Nobel Peace Prizes they so richly deserve.

Besides which, I never knew turtles could scream.

Dope out.

-TGWD

No comments:

Post a Comment