Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Monday, February 4, 2008

the cool kids

no, really, that's their name

apparently they are 2 fellas named Mikey and Chuck from chicago...their influence is 80s and 90s rap...this video is for their song black mags from their album called totally flossed out




I saw a commercial w/ them where the one bp is wearing one of those pastel t-shirts with a wolf on them and mr jones and I were into it.



oh that reminds me. a month ago mr jones was at the eye doctor and I was in the waiting room and I saw this fatty white trashy across from me in her late 30s and she was wearing a faded black sweatshirt with three wolves on it and underneath in cursive it said "protectors of nature." it was amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment