Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

"the next andy warhol" bullshit

this pop artist todd goldman is getting a bunch of press right now and is being hailed as "the next andy warhol" but I am not into it. at first I thought it may be funny now I think he is trying to cash in on the whole "art made in microsoft paint that looks like it was done by a slightly retarded 5 year old but wait is really funny for people who want to be ironic" and I want to tell him to shut up. anyways you can read about how he is rich and apparently steals peoples' ideas and is an overall douchebag here


here are some examples of his work:






and I was in a bad mood b/c I thought he sucks so much but then when I was looking for a google image under "fat kids are harder to kidnap" I found this picture and then I laughed and felt better.


No comments:

Post a Comment