Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Whoops! 2008!

(stumbles into room)

Oh, hey! Wow, uh...hey, how ya doin'? I, uh...wow, is this the same place?!! Looks great - who called in the maid service? I, uh....

Okay, okay: it's now officially several days into the new year and I didn't even make a New Year's post or nothing. I've been busy - seriously! I may interest you to know that not only have I been co-starring in a two-person stage adaptation of the Stephen King book "Misery" (it went very well, thank you), but I am now co-directing our theater's next play, "Love, Sex and the I.R.S." (which should be very funny, thanks again). I also re-caught the writing bug, which means I am now writing a play which I'd like to direct sometime in the next year or two (along with directing "Agnes of God") and a few other irons in the fire that will be divulged at a later date.

But ya see - I've been busy, okay?! Not suicidally depressed as usual, but actually busy! What a rush!

I promise, though, that as late as the month is, I WILL get an edition of "Foreign Poster Atrocities" in before February comes and get back into writing movie reviews as well. In fact, I've got a doozy of one planned for next month - you'll appreciate it, promise!

And as far as the ever-elusive podcast goes - it's still there, spinning in the windmills of my mind. I'll get there, just let me settle into where I can think straight for a change, and it will come to fruition. Really! Why are you looking at me like that? It will!!

Anyway, for the time being, just to show you my good intentions, here's a video that has absolutely nothing to do with what I've just talked about. But if you like all-too-obvious movie ripoffs with Rula Lenska in them , then you'll enjoy this.



And thanks; it's good to be back in the ThunderDome.

Dope out.

-TGWD

No comments:

Post a Comment