Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Friday, January 18, 2008

oh wendy

I <3 wendy williams times 10. I try to listen to her everyday (New York 107.5) and she is hilarious.

I'm not really sure what her story is, and I know she gets all emotional in this clip, but she tells it like it is and does not take shit from anybody and is a gossip queeeennnn.

she also has this advice hour thing where people call in and she has no sympathy. it is really funny. for example:

caller: hey wendy, I got pregnant by my brother-in-law! should I keep the baby?

wendy: maybe you shouldn't be such a skanky whore!

End of call.


From wendy, I learned that: busta rhymes is DL, puffy is DL, Deelishis has a fake booty, a "jump-off" is a chick or a dude that is the person somebody is cheating with (aka sienna miller was sean penn's jump off and thats why he got divorced), vivica fox has fake everything, and that's just on the celeb front.

listen to her between 2 and 7 pm mon-fri to get the full effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment