Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Moving on....

Okay, I feel much better now.

Long over the fact that I'm STILL not a LAMMY nominee, I have taken a figurative deep breath and eased on down the road, ready to take the yoke of my blog back upon myself and act as if it all never happened.

Remember the good old days, when nothing was going right, I would post a disco video - not only because I hated disco music, but also because if I couldn't be happy, why should anyone else enjoy the day?

Ahhh, memories.

I like to think nowadays, so many more reviews and posts down the road, that I have mautred as a writer and a person, so as not to let the little things bother me.  That way, I can focus on the important things such as content and consistency in...

Oh, who the hell am I kidding??!!

GAAH!!  WAAAHH!!  BLAAAGHAGHAGAAAAA!!!!



Okay...NOW I feel much better now.

I'm gonna go lie down.

Dope out.

- TGWD

No comments:

Post a Comment