Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Monday, May 30, 2011

Happy Memorial Day, All You Armed Forces People!

Okay, usually I crack a joke or make wise about another holiday coming upon us, but this is different.

Today is a day that we Americans (being in America, a it were) take to thank the people who are in the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines and so forth for risking their lives, putting their necks on the line every day to defend this land so that we typical Americans can sit back and complain about this country and how rotten it is to be in such a falling-apart country and....

You see what I'm getting at?  We take for granted a little, I think, what these people do because, let's face it, a lot of times we take this country for granted.  I've done it before and I know I'm not the only one.  But we still need to thank the people who defend us from other countries and forces who want to take away our liberties.

So as my own personal way of thanking them, all you soldiers past and present, allow me to thank you the only way this site can: by showing you the trailer for the most important war film ever.



Happy Memorial Day...and remember to buy Bonds.

Dope out.

- TGWD

No comments:

Post a Comment