Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Something Brand New Is Coming Soon!....


And no, I'm not pregnant.

Thing is, I have something that I've been wanting to try for awhile on the ol' blog here, and I never had the time, resources or time to do it.

Did I mention I never had any time before?

Well, I didn't, and now that everything is working with me for right now, why not?

It's a surprise, and I can't tell you what it is right now, mostly because it is still in the working stages, but here are some things this surprise is not:

It is not a podcast...

It is not me saying I'm burnt-out again and dropping out of sight for a month or more...

It is not that I'm dying in six months or some health scare...

It is not that I've decided to stop buying movies (what are ya, crazy???)...

It is not me announcing my marriage to Sybil Danning (my wife wouldn't like that)...

...and it is not me saying I've decided to become a Scientologist (after my posts here, they wouldn't exactly welcome me into the fold with open arms).

So stay tuned, keep watching and cross your fingers: this brand new thing will be coming here soon enough. Then this post'll be old news. But what can ya do; that's the Inner-Nets for ya.

Dope out.

-TGWD

No comments:

Post a Comment