Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Let's Fact It: I Twitter.


(siiiiighhh....)

Yes, it's true: I broke down and got a Twitter thingy. Yay, me.

As you can probably tell, by the seven people in my box over there that actually follow me here (and the 12 of you who have been here since Day One), I don't get a lot of traffic. Hopefully, with what traffic will follow on Twitter, that'll change.

So now, if you want to follow me on Twitter, just click my little blue bird link over there on the side of the page, get informed, then come on back. That's all it takes.

Almost seems too easy, doesn't it?

Just don't expect any more or less profundity in the space of a sentence. Maybe less.

That's all; back to your lives, people.

Dope out.

- TGWD

No comments:

Post a Comment