Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Friday, July 3, 2009

Top 10 Ways To Wreck Your Hair

1. OVER-PROCESSING / CHEMICALS (DYES & RELAXERS)
I stopped this four years ago. Huzzah.

2. TOO MUCH HEAT
Stopped a good four months ago, but I used to flat iron the front of my hair to create bangs. And that shizzot now has the front of my hair as straight as heteros.

3. NOT MOISTURIZING ENOUGH
Still working on this. I moisturize with Infusium 23 Moistur(isme). I LOVE IT!

4. NOT CLEANSING PROPERLY
Working on this, too . . .

5. SCISSOR-HAPPY STYLISTS
I don't go to a salon. I should start, but I haven't been to a salon since four years ago.

6. NOT TAKING CARE OF YOUR ENDS
I'm doing OK with my ends . . . ::looks around::

7. TOO MUCH COMBING & BRUSHING
HA! I don't comb as much! I do it every 3-4 days! I'm a huge fan of the co-wash and go.

8. TOO TIGHT PONYTAILS, BRAIDS, etc.
Haven't done ponytails in a while and I haven't worn braids since the cavemen days.

9. SLEEPING ON COTTON PILLOWCASES
Does anyone know where I can purchase satin pillowcases? Cuz my closet is stacked with the cotton kind . . .

10. IGNORING YOUR SCALP
Gotta oil that crap up like the Tin Man.


Anything you realized that you are doing to wreck your hair?

No comments:

Post a Comment