Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Annoying Ass People

You know the type of people I cannot stand at all? Like, the type I have zero tolerance for? My deepest apologies if you are one of these people, but I just think it's high time I speak about this.


The type of people that dedicate their away messages / facebook statuses to their lives.


I have a good friend of mine who spills off a ton of nothings on her away message. One minute she feel so empowered and is all, "I don't need him. He doesn't know what he's lost. I can find a man whenever, wherever." Next thing, two hours let's say, her away message is all, "I can't do this. Why did you do this to me? My heart is aching. I don't feel like myself. I gave you my heart and you won't give it back."


You can't do it? I CAN'T DO IT! It drives me insane. Alright, you are caught up on a person, but why do you have to write all that bull kaka on your away messages, especially when this person HAS YOUR AIM! Like, dee dee deeee! Its obvious, though, why someone would act so immature.

She wants the person to see how she's feeling.



See, girls love to do this to themselves. They act all tough but when they really think about it, they realize that they are supposedly weak without this dude. And they act desperate and sad in front of the guy, or in her case, in enough of a view for the guy to see, via AIM. Sweeties, word of advice: Yeah, don't do that.


Guys are not worth it. Believe me. I just want you to know that we are the superior ones. Seriously, we are. Think about it. A guy won't come up to us unless he has a reason to. A guy can't go out on a date unless we verify it. A guy can't have our goodies unless we say they can. And we will LET them. We don't give it up like a dozen glazed Donuts at Dunkin. Without us, guys would not be. Sorry to do this, but it was Eve who convinced Adam to eat the damn apple. If it weren't for Eve, who God made because Adam needed a companion (WE WIN AGAIN!), then we wouldn't be born because Adam wouldn't have a tap buddy to have tap action with and they would not have reproduced. So kudos, Eve you skank bitch.


So making yourself look weak and pathetic not only makes the guy laugh at you and lose every ounce of respect that he ever had for you, it also ups his game by making him feel that the girls will swoon over him and he won't see how much he loss if you won't give him the opportunity to show that really, you are better off without him.


AND! The girls and boys who go haywire and dedicate their away messages / facebook statuses to their honeyboo's, saying "I LOVE MY HUBBY / WIFEY! 00/00/00 THE DAY WE MET! YOU COMPLETE ME! I WILL ALWAYS HAVE YOU IN MY HEART BLAH DEE BLAH DEE BLAHHHH!

Shut the fuck up.


I'm sorry if you are one of those people, but, come on. We understand how much you love this person, but flaunting it as if they already put the ring on your finger, you went on your honeymoon and had three kids is not cute. Or interesting. Its annoying and unnecessary. Its fine if you put the day, month and year you met (Like we need a circa), but all the other stuff . . . you become one of those girls who we want to shoot because you won't shut up. Your conversations become useless. Your time become useless. Your presence becomes useless. Why? Because all the conversations, times and presences is about you and your jigaboo. So, like I said.


Shut the fuck up.


Stop rubbing it in that you have the greatest boy in the world, because he might be saying, "Damn, why is this girl so serious?!"


And seriously, why are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment