Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Should Men Have Fatties?

DID YOU SEE IT?! Please tell me you watched Sunday's new episode of "True Blood," to witness the sexiest tap action I have seen on television. IT FINALLY HAPPENED! Tara and Eggs did the freaky freaky. Their inner freaks came out and freaked each other. And boy did I bite on my pillow and pulled on my hair while it happened. Soooo hot.


Not to mention that beautiful ass! Mehcad's bootay is so scrumptious. I swear by it. So, speaking of booties . . .


I've asked many of my friends what are some physical qualities a guy should have. Many said the usual: nice abs, strong, muscular, big dick (wah wah wah), amazing lips, a dagger tongue, gorgeous eyes, beautiful skin . . . but when I ask them if a man should have a fattie in the back, they look at me with deer-in-headlights, like I just cursed Jesus out or something. Then one goes, "Um, why the hell should a guy have a big ass? Thats just . . . no. Not right."


Why?


Personally, I like a guy with an ass.


I have a great friend of mine, Jaiden* who has a really nice derriere. It doesn't show because of his pants. But one day, he hit my ass really hard and to get him back, I returned the favor. And when I did, I just felt the cheeks. Nice, big cheeks! And then another time, he was bending down and I saw the firmness of his ass through his boxers, and I said, "You have a fattie! Gee whiz, its so beautiful!" He laughed and said, "Shutup, no I don't!" Then I sneaked up behind him and squeezed it. Gosh, it filled my hand! Sooooo fat!


And while watching that beautiful episode of "True Blood," I saw Tara clasp her hands on Eggs' ass and I was just in awe because his ass is so . . . excuse my french, JUICY! Succulent, if you must. A guy with a fat ass is great. Especially one like Mehcad's or Jaiden's*. You can just grab it and feel that juiciness. I mean, if men love looking at our fat asses, why can't females love scoping out mens fat asses?


TIDBIT: I think thats why I love football players. a) because I have a huge thing for bone crushers. I love them. Ughhhh. b) They have fat asses. Take Reggie Bush for example. FATTIE!

No comments:

Post a Comment