Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Excuse My Chester French . . .

I absolutely positively lurveee thee Chester French! I remember a year ago when I was surfing myspace music and came across theirs and was just blown away! I was type shocked that Pharrell signed them, but when I listened in, I knew why almost instantly, my bums!

Over the weekend, I (FINALLY!) downloaded their mixtape and erm . . . lemme inform you. Its absolutely AMAZING! I love how random and diverse this group is! Seriously. They remind me of the Beatles. But with a squirt or two of Kanye or maybe Outkast?!

Whatever you do, get their mixtape. Its too good. Too good for the ears of people who don't know good music. If you know good music, then you either are going to listen to me and go download it right HERE or you already have the mixtape and you're just agreeing with me when it comes to the mixtape in itself. Matter of fact, you'd be listening to it right now, like I'm doing for the 42nd time.

I'm serious.


TIDBIT: I just love the skits. So much. So so much. Plus, the beats. The people they have on this tape! Kardinal Offishall, Common, Diddy, Jermaine Dupri, Pharrell, Solange, JANELLE MONAE! Gee whiz! Awesome AWESOME! They've even got rockstar wannabe slash R&B singer, Cassie on it! But lets thank God. She's not singing.

No comments:

Post a Comment