Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Friday, April 10, 2009

Cassie Pulled 1/3 of a Britney

Haaaaaaaaaaa!
Hey, look everyone! Cassie cut her hair!
[-_-]
Lemme be the first to tell you that this will be posted on almost everyone's blog. Everyone who actually knows about this, of course. It mught not be but, if it is, then I was partially right ,thanks to you.
MOVING ON . . .
WTF? This was random, wasn't it. You know whats so funny? I swear this is a stunt. A way to get people to notice her more. I could be so wrong on so many levels, but I'm sticking with this theory. I mean, lets think about it.
Cassie isn't really . . . important. We don't pay attention to her! All we know is that she is a beautiful model who became a singer with a hit song, "Me & U," co-starred in "Step Up 2," one of the crappiest dance movies I've seen, is Diddy's latest tap buddy, is battling it out with my pinky for the title of thinnest human flesh, and thinks she's hot shit for obtaining all of the titles I've mentioned that she is.


Now, what better way to get attention than to . . . shave off the side of her head! What makes me sad is that . . . she doesn't look bad. Trust me, this could have been worse. But Cassie's got this face where she can do anything with her hair: change it lime green, chop it into a hairstyle Medusa would approve of, go bald, wear a mohawk, create a maze on her head . . . anything! And it will still. Look. Fresh! DAMN YOU, CASSIE!


But lets not get too crazy. A lot of people are doing this style. I dunno if you guys know Kesh, but she's like this hot shot fashion designer/DJ. One of my faves BTW. She defines retro-effin-sexy-amazing if this was a word. She pwnes! WHOO! Anywho, she did the same thing! But for her, it was more of a "It's just hair . . . it'll grow back," sort of thing, which I respect so much. Maybe Cassie was thinking the same?
Nahh.

I doubt it.

No comments:

Post a Comment