Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Friday, April 3, 2009

Body Admiration #1: Mel. B



Oh, my word. Mel . . . That is one hell of an ass. I'm so envious. I'm full of rage. Not really at her, but at the fact that its so beautiful. Yes, I'm calling an ass beautiful! Not ashamed of my comment, thanks! To have a body like Mel B's is a gift. The things I would do! Oh buddy ol' pal. Eddie Murphy is probably jizzing in his pants right now. Letting someone as adorabley sexy as Mel. B go? Oh well. Lost case. Anyway, I also heard she's coming out with a fitness DVD about three months ago.

Well . . . where is it? I will be on of the top ten people to purchase it pronto. Cuz I want that donk! I want those washboard abs! I want it! GIMME GIMME GIMME!

No comments:

Post a Comment