Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

How Was YOUR Christmas?

Here's hoping that all my regulars (all 12 of you) had a Merry Christmas, a Happy Kwaanza, Jolly Hanukkah, Great Festivus, Lovely Summer Solstice or a Nice Tuesday.

Myself, I got a boatload of great DVDs on and pre-Christmas, not to mention a few sundry other items, of clothing, candy, and so forth.

...but the greatest gift I got today came from my good friend Andrew (whose blogs are prominently featured on the side of this text, over there), who seems to hold a great deal of faith in my abilities and what I'm doing here with the old semi-updated blog - enough so that he secured me a domain in which to park my rantings from now on.

Yeah, I know. Whoa.

Now you can all update your bookmarks to http://www.thegreatwhitedope.com

So expect a few changes here and there in the coming days/weeks/months in what you see.

And it looks like I'll be sticking with this whole thing for a while longer than I thought, or even expected. Not a complaint, mind you...yet I'm still (pleasantly) surprised by all that's happened in the last few weeks.

And to you, Andrew...you're the best friend a guy could ever have. Thanks.

(thumbs up)

So if you'll excuse me, I have to go and count my blessings now.

Dope out.

-TGWD

No comments:

Post a Comment