Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Friday, October 12, 2007

Oops....

I noticed that this year (in sharp contrast to last year) I haven't done a countdown of the days till Halloween. Blame it on the fact that I'm busy with work, bills and other such intrusions.

Personally, I blame it on being a lazy bum.

But whatever the reason, I'm sorry about the lack of posts this year. Guess I'm still reeling from this thing called real life and how it never seems to stop interfering with important stuff like bogs, movie-collecting and so forth. Darn you, life, anyway.

So let me at least get in a couple of nice, Octoberish/Halloweenish subjects in this post, anyway.

First, here's a return to visit one of my early self-made movie things: Halloween II: Typewriter. Still relevant after...uh, 10 months.



And here's a few good Halloween-themed cakes:


Thorax Cake
















Rat Cake




















Zombie Cake
















...along with the site where you can learn how to make them, if you're feeling adventurous.

They're Coming To Get You, Barbara!

I'll try to post a few more cool links, if I can find the time. You know; life and all....

Dope out.

-TGWD

No comments:

Post a Comment