Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Monday, October 22, 2007

The Funniest Site I've Been To...So Far.

I've been on the 'Net for awhile and seen a lot of sites that try to be funny (my miserable little blog included) and fail quite badly at it.

Maybe it's topicality?

Maybe it's their choice in targets of humor?

Maybe it's the fact that they aren't very funny themselves to begin with?

Maybe....

All I know is that if a site is going to try and be funny, then it better be about a subject that I agree needs ribbing and does it in an altogether unique way. That, friends and neighbors, is why I'm recommending that you click on the link that I'm about to show you. It is funny and it makes fun of a needy subject.

Ready?

It's Spamusement!

That's right: it's a site that pokes fun at the things in life that truly need it: those stupid intro lines to the spam e-mails we all have gotten at least once (or a million times) in our inbox. How do they do it? By making crudely drawn cartoons relating to the subject line in the vaguest way possible.

Allow me to explain....

Say a line on a spam-mail begins thusly:
"get rid of premature ejactulation and last longer"

This is the cartoon they make for it:




















Ya see?! It's funny!!

And there's plenty of them on the site. My side is still hurting and eyes watering from the laughing I did at some of these. And yes, if you have the same, twisted sense of humor I have, you'll be collapsed in your chair, a gasping, cackling waste of humanity much like I.

So go and have a good laugh. You deserve it.

(and yes, I've noticed that I'm posting much more regularly now. Thanks for pointing that out to me. :D )

Dope out.

-TGWD

No comments:

Post a Comment