Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Thursday, November 9, 2006

When Commercials Attack...

Okay, let's just get to this particular commercial then I'll start venting.

It's for Travelers Insurance. You've probably already seen it, but here it is again:



Okay, now: I HATE THIS COMMERCIAL.

I mena, what the hell?? The scuba guy dies, the people on the ship die...and I know it's modeled to be comedic (albeit darkly comedic) but this is downright depressing. And did they have to show the ship sinking to the bottom of the sea, dragging the hapless scuba guy in his inescapable tank with it?

Look, this is all I'm getting at: every human in this commercial dies. And you watch it happening. They. All. Die. This isn't an insurance comercial, it's a good reason to call your local suicide hotline, in case Travelers' ad takes you over the edge. Myself, I was depressed all day after seeing this one.

But on the bright side, Travelers got better marks by me from THIS ad:



And no one died.

Dope out.

-TGWD

No comments:

Post a Comment