Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Friday, November 17, 2006

It's Friday! Uh...Yay?

Well, a lot of people usually look forward to Fridays, since it's the end of the work week and payday and beginning of the weekend and all...but really, other than that, what is there that's so special about Fridays?

(Besides TGIFridays?)

Thanks to me, I think I've answered that question for everyone. In the form of videos, natch.

First, here's the intro to the short-lived ABC TV show "Fridays". I've seen it - I know why it was short-lived.



An interview with Hall & Oates on NBC's "Friday Night Videos"...



The trailer for the Ice Cube movie Friday...



The beginning of the ever-popular "ABC Friday Night Movie" (again with ABC??)...



A trailer for the 2003 remake of Freaky Friday...



The intro to NBC's "Friday Night Lights" (again with NBC, now!)...



And finally, a clip from Friday the 13th... the video game.



Gee, I guess Friday is a pretty over-advertised day as it is, huh?

Welp, happy Friday. And Dope out.

-TGWD

No comments:

Post a Comment