Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Monday, November 13, 2006

Stayin' Up All Night....

I'm old enough to remember when the USA Network used to have some fun stuff on it.

I'm talking about the stuff they had on real late at night. That's when they'd break out the real low-rent movies and show them the way they were meant to be shown - condescendingly.

Yes, I mean the classic shown known simply as "USA Up All Night". They were tag-team hosted by the triple-threat hosts of Caroline Schlitt, Rhonda Shear, and the man himself, Gilbert Gottfried.

For those who wish to remember, here's the opening for the show, along with several bits with Rhonda...



A few show bumpers with the Gil Man...



And an ad for the show with Rhonda AND Gilbert in the same place at the same time! Woo!



...and just because I want to, one more Gilbert ad.



Now THAT, my friends, is good television.

Dope out.

-TGWD

No comments:

Post a Comment