Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Wednesday, September 6, 2006

More "Whose Line" Stuff....

Having received good response to my last "Whose Line Is It Anyway" posting, I thought I'd return the favor by posting a couple more vids from the show, this time with a wider variety of people in it besides Colin and Ryan from before.

First we have a game called "Questionable Impressions", where the guys have to do scenes asking each other only questions while doing impressions each time.

Here's one set in a kitchen....



And another set in a hospital.



This is a game called "Party Quirks", where the host has to guess what the deal is with each host. This one is made extra-special due to Ryan. Just watch and see.



This is one of my favorites: "If You Know What I Mean" - nothing but double-entendres.



And we wrap it up with "Scenes From A Hat" - this is a good one.



Is it any wonder this is my favorite show?

Dope out.

-TGWD

No comments:

Post a Comment