Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Make-Up Posts Are Always The Best Kind....

As you may have already guessed (if you love me at all), I missed my regularly scheduled post yesterday due to technical dificulties (bad electrical plug - what can I say?). So now, as a pulic service to my several hundred (...okay, THREE) fans out there, I present my second post of the day.

Don't get too used to this; only when I miss a day.

So here we have a short subject from a show known as "Mystery Science Theater 3000". I know, I know...I was supposed to have a continued series on this very subject...but I'm LAZY! Okay?!! Sheesh.

Anyhoo, this is a short subject they lampooned called Circus On Ice. Enjoy it.



There. Now I can start fresh tomorrow...barring any more technical snafus.

Dope out.

-TGWD

No comments:

Post a Comment