Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Friday, September 22, 2006

Ahh, Community Thee-Ay-Tuh...

Well, after I finish typing this, I'm off to be in my 2nd play this year for our town's local theater. It's the Beth Henley play "Impossible Marriage". It was a lot of fun AND hard work practicing, but now we're ready for public consumption, as it were.

My first play was in "Inherit The Wind". Not a big part - I said two lines then blew a trumpet. But hey, it was a part! And what is it they say; there's no small parts, only small people. And I ain't (that) small.

I can't show you my part in particular, but here's a high school production of the same play. "Inherit The Wind", that is.



Well, I'm outta here. Hope I break a leg. Or two.

Dope out.

-TGWD

No comments:

Post a Comment