Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Superman, in general....

Let it be known that I probably won't see Superman Returns, if only for the petty fact that I don't think Brandon Routh is a shade on Christopher Reeve.

I know; I'm judging a movie before I see it and that's wrong and Routh probably dores a good job, all things considered. Maybe, but Superman: The Movie was my intro to The Man Of Steel, cinema-wise, and it shall remain my personal brick wall against any other incarnation of Supes. It had the whole deal, after all - his childhood, the destruction of Krypton, his travel to Earth, his assumption of his reason for being here and all his heroic deeds thereafter.

Yes, I love Superman: The Movie. Sue me.


Let's see Brandon Routh get a trailer half as impressive as that.

Dope out.

-TGWD

No comments:

Post a Comment