Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Saturday Morning Cartoons Return!

I woke up this morning and, noticing the dearth of good old fashioned cartoon action going down, thought I'd do the rest of the world a favor and show you cartoons as they were supposed to be - no anime, no live-action, all fun!

I think we should just do the old Looney Tunes route today, okay?

First up, Bugs Bunny in "Rhapsody Rabbit":



Next we have Daffy Duck in "Duck Amuck"...



Bugs vs. Elmer Fudd: always a winning combo...



Sylvester vs. that darned kangaroo thing...



Did you know Daffy Duck was a commando during WWII? Neither did I...



And apparently Bugs fought the Nazis, too...



And to wrap it up, A Sam Sheepdog and Ralph Wolf ' toon.



There, I feel better about Saturday Morning, now.

Dope out.

-TGWD

No comments:

Post a Comment