Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

My Interests In Paranormal Research And Studies

NOTE: I'm sorry the post's a little late today, work and all....

Anyway, for years I've been interested in paranormal research, or studying ghosts and poltergeists and stuff. Like a lot of others my age, I got interested in these things after watching movies like Poltergeist, The Amityville Horror and such.

It wasn't until later that I got into the more realistic takes on this, probably about the same time that my grandmother had died and, about a year or so after, I have vivid recollections of seeing a blue light in what used to be her room one night in our house. Ever since then, suffice it to say, I can say that I do believe in spooks.

There had been various other sites that I've found on the 'Net that are also like-minded, such as The International Society for Paranormal Research, which even goes as far as to offer others to go on research weekends in "ghost towns". Another site promotes the Paranormal Research Organization, a similar group in the United Kingdom. And yet another site, Miller's Paranormal Research even posts pictures of their own studies in and around Missouri. There are several other sites like this all over. The thing is to watch out for the fake ones.

I even found a couple of videos of paranormal studies and similar phenomena. Pretty cool stuff.

This is from Ghost Finders Scotland, who recorded some unusual phenomena in their homeland.



Sorry about the lousy quality on this one, but this video is supposed to show a ghost running (or floating) next to a car. And whoever shot this supposedly commented near the end, but for the life of me I couldn't make out a word. Hopefully your computer can pick it up better than mine does; I'd really like to know what he's saying.



Dope out.

-TGWD

No comments:

Post a Comment